Warm welcome to Tech Trends Pro community. We, at Tech Trends Pro, are solely dedicated to producing trending tips, best practices, in-depth how to guides on topics pertaining to the biz and buzz of tech in the most efficient and convenient way from our webinars, experts and contributors etc.
At TechTrendsPro, we are constantly looking for quality, unique articles for our readers to enjoy and engage with
As you can see, we have the determination to go through as much as possible by giving our readers the details that they require to get properly connected to the latest tech trends with their right knowledge and celebrating technology with the theme of innovation remaining imperative.
Why Become a Contributor?
We, respect your opinion as well. If you wish to participate as Contributor at Tech Trends Pro, you are most welcome. Once you submit the article, our dedicated team will review your submission and let you know of the updates ASAP.
Always we welcome data-driven, in-depth and high-quality content covering the following topics:
- Email Marketing
- Make Money Online
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- App and Gadgets
- Dev and Design
- Computer and Internet and many more
As a contributor, you get the following benefits:
- Disseminate your voice.
- Expand your knowledge
- Improve your skills as an expert, writer or blogger
- We accept your author bio along with your personal site link and social profiles in author bio section.
Our Guidelines for Contributors
Before submitting, make sure to read the followings:
- Acquaint yourself with the topics that we are accepting
- Try to avoid writing articles that have been written previously
- Make out of our publishing rights
- Write 700-2000 words article and posts should not be promotional in nature. They should add value for the reader.
- There is no surety that your article will be published since we reserve the right to remove or/and edit the article at any reason.
- Your article must be very well researched, high quality, error free, unique and helpful to our readers.
- We don’t pay for article submission nor do we need publishers to pay for the submission of articles. The main reason of submitting your article at Tech Trends Pro is to boost the chance of views by our targeted audiences.
- If your article does not meet the editorial guidelines, we may edit or recommend to edit prior to submission.
- Tech Trends Pro is advertiser supported and so we reserve the right to show ads on the pages of your article.
- Tech Trends Pro reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
Our Guidelines for Content
- Article should be 100% unique and fresh. The length of article should be 700+ to 2000 words. Once we published the article, it should not be published elsewhere on the internet.
- We welcome only informative and knowledge article. It should include various techniques, guides, strategies, analysis, opinion, case studies and tips. We prefer you add reference like bibliography, dates and link information related with any tech and buzz topics.
- Article title should not exceed 70 characters. Every article should contain summary and it should not exceed 200 words. The article should have proper English, grammar spelling, capitalization, sentence structure and punctuation.
- We do not accept press release, promotional copy, sales letter, excessive self-promotional content. Do not add any hate or violence-oriented content, have insulting, degrading, obscene tone, advocate against any individual group or profanity. It should not contain content that violates any laws, considered infringes, libelous or defamatory on the legal rights of others.
- We don’t accept copy righted image. It should be self-made or royalty free. I typically use pixabay.com, pexels.com and unsplash.com.
- The “Article Body” may contain more than one outgoing link to relate to content for reference. But we are not sure, all your links will be published. Our editor, moderator will review all the links and publish them, if they find any necessities. In general, please note that all links may not appear with Do-Follow tag. Our moderator will review your links and they will decide what links will have Do-Follow or No-Follow tag as per as the Google quality guidelines.
- Please fill out the SEO information (Yoast SEO Settings) towards the bottom of the post, and fill in tags on the right-hand side of the post. This helps search engines pick up the post.
To become a contributor, please contact us.