Forget about manually editing tags on products in your store. Working with Shopify product tags has never been easier or more flexible than with Pro:Tagger:
- Automate the assignment of bulk tags to products.
- Try Pro: Tagger during the 7-day free trial period and appreciate its benefits or use a free plan.
Say “No” to the manual method of editing product tags in Shopify with Pro: Tagger features, where you can expect:
- advanced editor for automated tagging of products;
- ability to assign customer tags;
- automation to tag your customers based on order details.
With these features, you can simplify the filtering process and minimize the time spent on tagging.
Simple Tag Management
Manage tags on Shopify for single products, collections, or different parameters with Pro: Tagger.
You can create such tags in Shopify:
- characteristics (size, color, materials);
- popularity (number of sales, views, requests);
- range of models;
- user status (standard, wholesale, VIP).
Regardless of the niche you’re in, you can create and edit tags for any type of product (clothing, shoes, accessories, appliances, etc.).
Create personalized tags for easy navigation.
Bulk Tags In Shopify
Bulk edit tags Shopify in Pro: Tagger allows you to work with huge amounts of data: You can add or remove tags from products or users in bulk. Also, you can filter data by a selected set of fields (any information about a product or a user).
Automated Customer Tagging
Create unique conditions for automatically adding tags to products in the Shopify store. We create the rule, select the conditions, and the tag to be added to users (or removed). Remember that automatic tagging can only be applied to customers. Pro: Tagger allows you to implement fast and easy tagging.
Examples of adding tags on Shopify and deleting tags on Shopify:
- range expansion (year of manufacture, model range, etc. is added);
- seasonal discounts (automatically highlights the product with a reduced price for a certain period);
- promotional offers (notifies users that, for a limited period, the price of the product is lower);
- availability (adds or hides items that are in or out of stock from the website pages)
- size chart (configure merchandise display in certain categories based on the availability of appropriate sizes)
- collections (group products by assigning the same tags to match products)
- new products (automatically mark only new products on sale);
- liquidation of remainders (mark products as “out of stock” automatically if the number of products in stock <10);
- price (categorize products and goods, manage Shopify tags, and combine them into categories, e.g., $10-$15, etc.)
You can use both templates to add product tags in Shopify and your own options invented specifically for the assortment of your business.
Create personalized groups and collections to edit Shopify tags in Pro: Tagger, implementing automated algorithms based on them. You can use them to delete tags or add tags in Shopify in just a couple of clicks. The program’s handy manager allows you to manage product meta tags in batch mode. How does it work?
Pro: Tagger algorithms:
- assigning tags to groups and single products;
- editing tags and adding new ones;
- deleting obsolete data or archiving them;
- bulk add tags Shopify for products;
- automation of tag updating;
- creation of catalogs and filters based on tags;
- tight integration with auxiliary systems.
With Pro: Tagger, your store gets the perfect opportunity to boost sales with minimal investment in tools. The app for Shopify bulk edit tags allows you to quickly and easily manage data by introducing and removing them in automatic or manual modes.
Also, Pro: Tagger gives you access to databases created by other entrepreneurs and posted in the public domain. You can optimize the Shopify edit tags process and improve the indexing algorithms. In the end, this will positively affect sales growth and overall business efficiency.
Your Shopify product tags are the backbone of an effective store. Pro: Tagger provides invaluable support in creating, editing, removing, and managing them. Use the tool to build an optimal cloud of tags that will speed up the process of product selection and purchase by users.
Product bulk tagging – Group your products together using tags to create different automated collections & keep your product tags under control
With Shopify bulk add tags, you can manage not only single meta tags but also entire data clouds. Automate their allocation to new, promotional, and obsolete products. Optimize your work and get profits.
Customer tagging – Segment your customers, tagging them according to the various rules and related conditions you set in the Pro: Tagger app
Manage unique tags to improve your store’s indexing and filtering algorithms. Give users the ability to find valuable items and perform targeted actions – purchases – faster. With Pro: Tagger, this chain will speed up at least two times.
Who Is The Shopify App For?
For Shopify store owners who need to optimize their work with tags while building an effective product promotion strategy.
With Pro: Tagger, you can:
- manage arrays of data;
- delete and add tags;
- automate the distribution of meta tags across products;
- use arrays for centralized management;
- improve the product search process for the target audience.
You also can:
- personalize cross-selling and email marketing;
- remind consumers about abandoned baskets;
- analyze competitive decisions.
Pro: Tagger is a versatile tool for promoting your products through tags. Use it to make your business more efficient and profitable.
How Does The Shopify App Work?
You can add or remove tags easily and quickly. Apply filters and create rules in just a few clicks. You can also group data in the app and automate tagging activities. Let’s talk about mass tagging. For example, you want to tag VIP customers who have bought $1,000 or more worth of merchandise within six months. You only need a couple of clicks to do this:
- Add a filter to the list of users by last_order_date > greater than > 01.07.2022.
- Add filter money spent > greater than > $1000. Apply the filter.
- Select all users and click add tag -> “VIP”.
Now let’s move on to automatic tagging. If we go back to the previous example with VIP customers, we need to create a rule order total > greater than > $1000 and assign tag -> “VIP”. When it’s active, the application will check the customer at every order. If the condition is met, then he will be assigned a tag.
Use it to save time and resources when working with tags on your own store pages.
Why Use The App?
Speed up tag management with data arrays. Forget about long hours of editing hundreds of items in your store. With Pro: Tagger, your resource will be optimized quickly. Use the app to implement batch processing algorithms and assign product and customer tags