The modern business environment is incredibly fast-paced. Owners and investors are forced to make crucial decisions more rapidly than their predecessors, leaving little time for consideration of insignificant details. In such conditions, wasting time on routine paperwork is absolutely impossible. Fortunately, there is a reliable solution – e-sign your documents to make business processes much more efficient, save the time of your employees, and benefit from enhanced communication with customers.
What Is an E-Signature?
To understand how electronic signatures work, one doesn’t need to go deep into the technology behind the concept. eSignatures are almost identical to your physical signatures. The only significant difference is that eSignatures are made using a certain electronic device and dedicated software. For instance, if you just drew your signature in Paint on your computer, that image wouldn’t be considered eSignature and wouldn’t have any legal value. Companies that provide software for creating eSignatures must guarantee the protection of customers’ personal data and comply with the safety requirements imposed by the government. Moreover, an eSignature is the same personal autograph that you would normally write on paper.
How to Use Electronic Signatures to Your Advantage?
If electronic signatures are basically the same as traditional ones, why should one implement them at all? Indeed, the software isn’t free, and your employees would need to spend some time adapting to the new technology. However, eSignatures are incredibly beneficial to businesses, however large your organization is. Here are just a few ways to use them most efficiently:
- Automate document turnover. With decent software, you can handle routine paperwork to machines and concentrate on more important tasks, such as innovation or the creation of new distribution channels.
- Release the potential of your workers. When a person doesn’t need to spend time doing repetitive and boring tasks, he or she begins focusing on innovative solutions. Hence, employees will bring more value to the company and feel more satisfied with their jobs.
- Forget about mistakes in document turnover. Human factor often negatively influences your relationships with customers. A mistake in a document would require hours of work to resolve – typing out and printing the paper, handing it to the recipient, and other inconveniences. With eSignatures, it is no longer the case since all documents are gathered in one place and available for editing whenever needed.
Find a Perfect Software and Let It Do the Job
The only thing you need to consider before implementing electronic signatures is finding perfectly suitable software. This task is far from easy since some companies provide fewer features than needed, though the price is quite affordable. Others offer numerous functions, but the service’s cost has little space for customization and would hardly fit small business. Fortunately, there is software capable of satisfying all needs of the most demanding customers. It was highly rated by clients (4.7 points on Trustpilot) and can seamlessly integrate with other business apps. The company’s name is SignNow, and it’s the leading provider of eSignature software on the market. What makes it so special? Let’s find out!
Top Reasons for Choosing SignNow’s Solution
SignNow’s software poses numerous advantages over its competitors. Here are just a few of them:
- Multiple features. SignNow provides more functionality than any other company. Once you start comparing its software with other offerings, you’ll see that some organizations are missing a possibility to define allowed signature types, while others don’t include a live chat. SignNow ensures that you get the most for your money.
- Affordable prices. Speaking of money, SignNow’s product comes in multiple variations; so, you can choose a suitable set of functions. For instance, the Enterprise suite, which is the most expensive option, includes several unique features like requesting payment or adding conditional fields. If you aren’t looking for a highly customizable, niche product, consider a cheaper solution, such as a Business or Business Premium set.
- Convenient interface. SignNow’s software is incredibly simple to comprehend; even people who have little to no experience with electronic signatures can easily understand how to work with the program within hours. And it is not just us who think so – the G2 audience rated SignNow with 4.6 stars. Check out detailed reviews from clients on https://www.g2.com/products/signnow/reviews.
Technological Background of SignNow’s Product
However simple the interface of SignNow is, the technology behind the app is polished to perfection. The company uses a simple yet functional API to ensure that the software remains fast and bug-free. If your IT professionals wish to examine the API closer, you can request a key to the sandbox absolutely free of charge. There’s no need to provide any credit card details or other personal information – just include an email to receive your key.
The Utmost Attention to Security
SignNow recognizes the need to protect the sensitive information of its clients; so, the company has ensured that data is protected by all means possible. First off, there’s a 24/7 on-sight security, which guarantees that nobody can access the servers physically. Secondly, SignNow uses near-real-time replication to secure documents in case of a breach. Finally, the company stores information on SOC 2 compliant servers for 7 years (the period can be extended if you wish). HIPAA and GDPR certificates guarantee that every bit of data you share with SignNow is secured and absolutely confidential.
Stay Connected Whenever Needed
The company recognizes the growing importance of portable solutions; so, it has ensured that you are getting the best experience on mobiles. SignNow’s software is 100% mobile-compatible, and you can use it on your iOS or Android device without any limitations.